Boys & Girls, Entering Grades 3 - 9
- Weeks 1 - 3: $355 (Premier Member Rates: $345)
- Weeks 4 - 8: $425 (Premier Member Rates: $415)
- $150 non-refundable deposit required (credited to balance)
- Parent Handbook
|Register for Camp|
|Week 1||June 16th - June 22nd||Closed|
|Week 2||June 23rd - June 29th||Open|
|Week 3||June 30th - July 6th||Open|
|Week 4||July 7th - July 13th||Sold Out|
|Week 5||July 14th - July 20th||Boys Sold Out|
|Week 6||July 21st - July 27th||Sold Out|
|Week 7||July 28th - August 3rd||Girls Sold Out|
|Week 8||August 4th - August 10th||Open|
If you are looking for the ultimate in traditional camp experience... Camp Reed is it! Activities include: swimming, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, fun yaks, war canoes, surf boards, 50 foot climbing tower, ropes course, archery and riflery instruction, leather work, pottery, painting, overnight under the stars, campfires, night exploring, skits... on and on. Sunday afternoon until Saturday morning Camp Reed serves up safe fun!
Giddy Up Y'All – Horses* are back for Traditional Camp!
*Sign up must accompany registration for weeks 4, 6, or 7 of Traditional Camp. Limited Availability – SIGN UP EARLY!
- Horse Unit: 3 Intro Classes / Trail Rides / Ages 11+ / Fee: $150 / Limited Availability – SIGN UP EARLY!
- One Hour Trail Rides: Ages 10+ / Fee: $30
To be added to a Traditional Camp waiting list, please send an email to Metric at firstname.lastname@example.org.